Personal Injury and Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Norwalk, CA
Hanning & Sacchetto: Experienced Workers’ Compensation Representation in Norwalk, CA
At Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP., our workers’ compensation attorneys in Norwalk, CA provide exceptional representation to our nearly 108,000 residents. Our hardworking community deserves expert legal guidance when employees are hurt at work, and our experience provides a unique approach to getting the financial help they need now.
Practice Areas & Principal Legal Focuses: Hanning & Sacchetto
We are not a one-size-fits-all law firm. We specialize in focused practice areas where our attorneys in Norwalk, CA can provide the best representation available for our clients when they have been hurt in an accident.
Our areas of legal focus include:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury, including:
Top-Notch Workers’ Compensation Representation in Norwalk, CA
If you have been injured at work, your life changed the second the accident occurred. We understand. If you are unable to work, your income is at stake, and your overall health can take a significant blow if you do not receive the proper medical care.
At Hanning & Sacchetto, it is important that we convey to the Norwalk, CA community that the State of California is a no-fault workers’ compensation state.
- Do not have to prove their employer was negligent or caused their injury in any way
- Are rightfully entitled to workers’ compensation benefits including:
- Medical treatment, both emergency and ongoing
- Lost wage reimbursement when the injury precludes you from working
- Temporary or permanent disability, where applicable
- Supplemental job replacement, where applicable
Our attorneys in Norwalk, CA have successfully represented employees from all walks of life, in varying work capacities throughout Norwalk, CA, including those who work for some of our city’s largest employers, including:
- Norwalk-La Mirada Unified School District: 2,057 employees
- Cerritos College: 1,570 employees
- Los Angeles County Registrar/Recorder: 1,564 employees
- Metropolitan State Hospital: 1,466 employees
- Target: 442 employees
- City of Norwalk: 409 employees
- Costco: 317 employees
- Doty Brother’s Construction: 300 employees
- Coast Plaza Hospital: 295 employees
- Los Angeles Community Hospital: 250 employees
If you have been hurt at work, you are entitled to workers’ compensation benefits immediately. Contact our proficient attorneys at Norwalk, CA today to outline your case fully, and start receiving the compensation you deserve.
Wrongful Death or Workers’ Compensation Claim?
In some cases, wrongful death can result from an at-work injury or accident, leaving family members reeling from a sudden loss of their loved one.
The death benefits outlined by workers’ compensation in California includes payment to a:
- Other dependents
This can include:
- Burial expenses
- Compensation up to $320,000
Workers’ compensation insurance prevents employees from filing lawsuits against their employers. In wrongful death cases, however, if the burden of proof can be legally met by our attorneys, the recovery amount may be exponentially higher.
In wrongful death cases, we must be able to prove that the:
- Death of an individual was caused by the negligence of another
- The family has suffered financial injury because of their loss
If you have lost a loved one in an accident, or through a work-related injury, we would like to discuss your case and financial recovery options today. Our attorneys in Norwalk, CA can help guide you in the right direction, using the best legal approach to most lucrative recovery options available for your unique case.
Contact Our Dedicated Workers’ Compensation Injury Attorneys in Norwalk, CA Today
If you have been hurt at work, and are not receiving the benefits you are entitled to, contact our accomplished Norwalk, CA workers’ compensation attorneys today at (562) 698-6446 for a free consultation. Once our experienced lawyers review your case, we will be able to provide a committed approach to helping you and your family recovery from your injuries quickly and effectively. Call us now to find out how.
Directions to Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP Personal Injury Law Firm, 7217 Painter Ave, Whittier, CA 90602, United States from Norwalk, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 17 min
Total Est. Distance: 7.2 mi
- Take Bloomfield Ave and Santa Fe Springs Rd to Whittier Blvd in Whittier
- Head west on Rosecrans Ave toward Pioneer Blvd
- Sharp right onto San Antonio Dr
- Continue onto Norwalk Blvd
- Turn right onto Civic Center Dr
- Turn left onto Bloomfield Ave
- Continue onto Santa Fe Springs Rd
- Turn right onto Whittier BlvdTurn left onto Painter Ave
Destination will be on the left
Call us today (562) 698-6446
We are located at:
Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP.
7217 Painter Ave, Whittier, CA 90602