Personal Injury Lawyers in South Gate, CA
Premier Personal Injury Attorneys in South Gate, CA: Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP
At Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP., our personal injury attorneys focus on the needs of our South Gate, CA community by providing premier representation for those who have been hurt in an accident. Located in Los Angeles County, South Gate, CA has a population of nearly 95,000 who work hard to provide for their families, and deserve to partner with extraordinary attorneys when their livelihoods are in jeopardy. We fight aggressively for the injured and can help produce financial results for you and your family after an accident has occurred.
Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP: Legal Practice Areas in South Gate, CA
If you have been hurt in an accident, our personal injury attorneys in South Gate, CA
can help ease your physical and financial worries by pursuing the negligent party who caused your grievances.
Our primary areas of legal concentration include:
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Workers’ Compensation
Understanding Personal Injury Claims in South Gate, CA
Personal injury is defined as harm to one’s physical body or mind.
In the State of California, individuals who cause an accident that leads to injury can be pursued for financial recovery when our attorneys can prove that the person was:
- Grossly negligent
- Intentionally inflicting harm
Our personal injury attorneys represent individuals who have been hurt in:
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
Auto Accident Injuries
Auto accidents are all too common in the United States, and South Gate, CA is not exempt from the devastating effects they can cause.
The National Safety Council supplies statistics that signal an uptick in accidents, including:
- Motor vehicle deaths increased by 6% in 2016
- Nearly 40,000 people were killed in vehicle accidents last year, a 14% rise over the two previous years
- Motor vehicle deaths and injuries accounted for $432 billion in 2016 in:
- Medical expenses
- Lost wages and productivity
- Employer costs
- Administrative expenses
- Property damage
At Hanning & Sacchetto, in South Gate, CA we understand the expenses related to an auto accident and develop a personalized strategy for each of our clients to ensure we pursue the proper financial outcome to cover their medical and financial needs fully.
Truck Accident Injuries
If you have been involved in an accident with a large vehicle, including a semi-truck or tractor- trailer, your injuries could be life-changing. The size of these vehicles and their substantial impact with a smaller passenger vehicle can cause significant injuries that require extensive medical care.
Unfortunately, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, these accidents happen frequently.
Last year alone, truck accidents accounted for:
- 4,067 fatalities
- Approximately 30,000 injuries
If you or a loved one has been involved in the truck accident, contact our attorneys in South Gate, CA
right away to determine your options in pursuing recovery options. As your attorneys, we will determine who is responsible for the accident, and pursue each party for damages.
These parties can include the trucks:
- Trucking company
- Operating and owning agents
- Maintenance organization
Motorcycle Accident Injuries
The year-round sunny weather in California lends itself to perfect motorcycle riding conditions.
- Nearly 800,000 motorcycles registered in the State of California
- Over 250,000 more motorcycles registered in California than any other state
The California Office of Traffic Safety lists motorcycle accidents last year accounting for:
- 4,976 deaths, an over 8% increase from the previous year
- Nearly 88,000 injuries
Unfortunately, the exposed nature of motorcycle riding can lead to extensive injuries when an accident occurs.
The most common injuries associated with motorcycle accidents include:
- Brain injuries
- Broken limbs
- Disfigurement and scarring
- Facial fractures
- Neck injuries
- Road rash or burns from contact with the pavement
- Spinal injuries
Partner with the Leading Personal Attorneys in South Gate, CA: Hanning & Sacchetto
At Hanning & Sacchetto, our personal injury attorneys in South Gate CA provide top-notch legal representation that allows our clients to focus on their medical care and recovery while we pursue the negligent parties who caused their injuries.
Depending on the extent of your injuries, the financial recovery allocations will vary. Our exceptional lawyers rely on our extensive experience to deliver the best outcome available for each of our client’s unique circumstances.
Financial recovery can be sought to recoup:
- Medical care and associated expenses
- Lost wages, current, and future
- Medical equipment rentals and prescriptions
- Ongoing long-term care, where applicable
- Short and long-term disability
- Partial or full disability
Contact our Accomplished Personal Injuries Attorneys in South Gate, CA Today for a Free Consultation
If you have been injured in an accident, the personal injury attorneys at Hanning & Sacchetto in South Gate, CA will review the details of your case for free, simply by calling (562) 698-6446. There is no obligation attached to your call, we simply want to help you understand your options in pursuing a financial settlement that fits your injuries and the recovery time required to heal fully. Call us now to find out how we can help aggressively pursue a claim on your behalf.
Directions to Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP Personal Injury Law Firm, 7217 Painter Ave, Whittier, CA 90602, United States from South Gate, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
South Gate, CA
Total Est. Time: 24 min
Total Est. Distance: 18 mi
- Head east on Firestone Blvd toward Dearborn Ave
- Slight right to merge with I-710 S toward Long Beach
- Drive from I-105 E and I-605 N to West Whittier-Los Nietos. Take exit 15 from I-605 N
- Merge with I-710 S
- Take exit 11A to merge with I-105 E
- Take the exit onto I-605 N
- Take exit 15 for Whittier Blvd toward Whittier
- Continue on CA-72 E/Whittier Blvd. Take Hadley St to Painter Ave in Whittier
- Turn right onto CA-72 E/Whittier Blvd
- Turn left onto Hadley St
- Turn right onto Painter Ave
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (562) 698-6446
We are located at:
Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP.
7217 Painter Ave, Whittier, CA 90602