Hanning & Sacchetto: Distinguished Personal Injury Attorneys in El Monte, CA
At Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP., our experienced attorneys and skilled staff in El Monte, CA provide exceptional personal injury representation for the nearly 114,000 residents of our Los Angeles County. Situated just east of Los Angeles, El Monte provides a residential respite from big city living while allowing easy access to the benefits of the metropolis a mere car or motorcycle ride away.
Our personal injury attorneys represent the El Monte community with dedication and fervor to provide financial recovery options for those who are hurt by another’s negligence while commuting for work, pleasure, or necessity. We will continue to dedicate our legal expertise to help personal injury victims in any capacity until we reach a successful outcome for each of our clients.
Core Practice Areas: Hanning & Sacchetto
Our legal focuses are strengthened with each case we represent, allowing our attorneys to provide the best representation available in our practice areas. Our successes allow our team to develop lifelong partnerships with the clients we represent, giving them hope beyond their injuries.
Our specialized legal practice areas include:
- Personal Injury, including:
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Wrongful Death
- Workers’ Compensation
Hanning & Sacchetto: Exceptional Personal Injury Attorneys in El Monte, CA
One of our attorneys’ core practice areas is personal injury, and for good reason.
According to the California Office of Traffic Safety, last year in our state there were:
- 230,904 persons injured in traffic crashes
- 3,176 traffic fatalities, an 8.1% increase from the previous year
- 519 motorcycle fatalities, over a 12% increase from the previous year
- 5,476 injuries from truck involved crashes, causing 279 fatalities
These accidents occur for several reasons, and when they are the result of negligence, our clients suffer the consequences. This is where our aggressive representation comes to their aid: We will pursue any negligent driver for the full financial recovery of our clients’ injuries.
The most common injuries sustained in these accidents include:
- Cuts, scrapes, and bruising
- Broken bones
- Loss of limbs
- Spine injuries
- Brain injuries
Depending on the severity of the injuries suffered, the financial strain can be life-altering. Because of these significant changes in their quality of life, we will pursue the responsible party for the maximum monetary amount available for each case’s personal injury needs.
These financial recovery claims can include:
- Current and future medical care
- Present and potential lost wages
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Medical equipment rentals
- Prescription Costs
- Property damage and losses
- Temporary or long-term disability
- Full or partial disability
- Loss of income and benefits for loved ones charged with caring for the injured
Each personal injury case is different, and requires a full review prior to assessing the necessary compensation package required for recovery. At Hanning & Sacchetto our experienced personal injury attorneys will develop a strategic approach to pursuing the negligent party who caused your injuries to ensure your overall medical and financial needs are taken into consideration before we finalize our demands.
Specialized Legal Representation for Wrongful Death Claims in California
If you have lost a loved one to an injury, or in a sudden accident, our wrongful death attorneys can help you develop a claim against the negligent party who caused their death.
In the State of California, we must be able to legally prove:
- Your loved one’s death was the direct result of another’s negligent action or inaction
- The filing of the wrongful death claim occurred within the two-year statute of limitations
- You are the next of kin, thereby the rightful filing party, and is the deceased’s (in order of filing eligibility):
- Domestic partner
- Child or children
Our wrongful death attorneys will lead the way in procuring and delivering the evidence we need to deliver results in your case. Call us today to find out how we can help get your claim underway.
Contact our Skilled Personal Injury Attorneys in El Monte, CA Today
If you have been injured in an accident, contact our talented personal injury attorneys in El Monte, CA today at (562) 698-6446 to schedule a free consultation. Our experienced attorneys and committed staff provide top-notch customer service and legal representation that will allow you to heal from your injuries fully while we pursue the negligent party who caused your pain and suffering. Call us today to discuss your case and our approach to getting the results that match your needs.
Directions to Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP Personal Injury Law Firm, 6755 Bright Avenue, Suite E Whittier, CA 90601, United States from El Monte, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
El Monte, CA
Total Est. Time: 15 min
Total Est. Distance: 10.6 mi
- Get on I-10 E/San Bernardino Fwy from Peck Rd and Stewart St
- Head west towards Valley Blvd
- Merge onto Valley Blvd
- Turn right onto Peck Rd
- Turn right onto Stewart St
- Use the right lane to merge onto I-10 E/San Bernardino Fwy via the slip road to San Bernardino
- Take I-605 S to Beverly Blvd in Pico Rivera. Take exit 16 from I-605 S
- Merge onto I-10 E/San Bernardino Fwy
- Take exit 31A to merge onto I-605 S
- Take exit 16 for Beverly Blvd E
- Continue on Beverly Blvd. Drive to Bright Ave in Whittier
- Merge onto Beverly Blvd
- Turn right onto Pickering Ave
- Turn left onto Hadley St
- Turn right onto Bright Ave
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (562)-698-6446
We are located at:
Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP.
6755 Bright Avenue, Suite E Whittier, CA 90601