Accomplished Personal Injury Lawyers in Whittier & Arcadia, CA: Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP
Aggressive Representation; Attorneys You Can Trust
Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP: Arcadia, CA Personal Injury Attorney Practice AreasPersonal injury is harm that is caused to an individual by the negligent action or inaction of another individual or entity. Unfortunately, personal injuries know no bounds and can occur without notice. These accidents can include a car crash caused by a distracted driver, or a collision that occurs when a truck driver is operating an 18-wheeler without enough sleep. Our personal injury lawyers in Whittier & Arcadia, California focus on your recovery and promote positivity that allows you to seek the best care available while we handle the details of your case and pursue the person or party who caused your accident. Our personal injury lawyers in Whittier & Arcadia areas of focus include:
- Car accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Dog bite accidents
- Brain injuries
- Workers’ compensation
- Wrongful Death
The Most Common Types of Personal Injuries In Arcadia and Whittier CaliforniaDepending on your accident, your personal injury may be more severe than others. It is important to understand that if you have been in an auto accident, hurt at work, or suffered a brain injury from a fall, you may not know the full extent of your injuries without seeking medical care. All personal injuries are worth seeking medical attention, and some of the most common types that occur from accidents can include:
- Trouble sleeping
- Broken bones
- Muscle and ligament tears
- Road rash, scarring
- Neck and spine injuries
- Brain injuries
- Partial or full disability
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Wrongful death
What Am I Entitled to After a Car Accident or Personal Injury Claim In Whittier & Arcadia , CA?No matter how you suffered a personal injury in Whittier & Arcadia, California, you may be entitled to financial recovery for the losses you have endured from the accident. These recovery expenses can include:
- Medical bills, including doctor visits, surgeries, medication, and therapy
- Current and future lost wages
- General damages for pain, suffering, and emotional distress
- Property damage, including the funds necessary to replace or repair your vehicle
The Process of Proceeding with Your Arcadia, California Personal Injury ClaimGetting hurt in a car accident or suffering a dog bite from a neighbor’s loose canine can send your health and well-being reeling. These negligent occurrences interrupt your quality of life from the moment they occur. Who is going to pay for the damage to your vehicle after a car accident? And how will you work with a dog bite wound? Our Whittier & Arcadia personal injury attorneys understand the confusion, anger, and trauma that comes with these unfortunate events, and we want to help. Our process of compiling your personal injury case begins with your actual injury. You have been hurt. Now what?
- Our Arcadia & Whittier personal injury lawyers investigate your claim to determine who acted negligently, causing your injury.
- Did they create the condition which allowed the negligence to develop?
- Is an individual, party, corporation or public entity responsible for the accident that caused your injury?
- Is an insurance company responsible for the coverage required for you to fully heal?
How Can Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP Help with my Whittier, CA Personal Injury Case?After an accident, you need someone who’s going to protect your interests. The negligent person who caused your injury is going to spring into defense mode, and have their insurance company, attorney or representative protecting their interests immediately. You will need reinforcement and protection, too. Our personal injury attorneys in Arcadia & Whittier, CA will fully develop your case to include your overall financial needs and ensure that you are not being taken advantage of along the way. As your Arcadia & Whittier, CA personal injury attorneys, we will:
- Assume all communication with the person or party who caused your accident, their insurance company, legal teams and/or representatives
- Build your case, beginning with a thorough investigation of the circumstances surrounding your car accident, work injury, or other personal injuries
Creating Solutions from Our Experience on the Other Side of Personal Injury In ArcadiaBefore Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP teamed up to create an Arcadia & Whittier, CA personal injury lawyer powerhouse, both of our attorneys worked for large insurance company defense firms. This experience directly led to the creation of a law firm that is dedicated to helping the injured, and the protection their rights from large companies who are withholding the necessary funds that allow our clients to heal fully. From this experience, we learned that insurance companies only care about their bottom line. We want to remedy that approach, and allow our clients to get the best settlement available so they can resume the quality of life they once enjoyed. The benefits of our previous experience include:
- Knowing what to expect from the other side: We will assert our experience to ensure their representatives know immediately – we will not compromise our client’s care or financial needs.
- Focusing on our clients’ overall financial needs: We know the insurance company can – and with our help, will – provide financial solutions based on our clients’ overall needs.
- Emphasizing our aggressive technique: We will move our client’s case quickly and effectively through the courts to gain results without delay.
What Sets Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP Apart from Other Personal Injury Law FirmsOur personal injury attorneys in Arcadia & Whittier provide unmatched care in the State of California. We are more than lawyers, we are client advocates who want the best outcome available for our injured clients. Your overall well-being – not just the financial settlement – is our largest concern. Our approach to legal care is cemented in our compassion and concern for our clients’ overall quality of life. Other attributes that set us apart from other personal injury attorneys in Whittier, CA include:
- Experience on both sides of the courtroom
- Decades of combined experience
- Peer recognition as elite personal injury attorneys
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Personal care and partnerships with our attorneys, always putting clients first
Our Personal Promise to Our Clients: No Fees. No Extra Charges. No Big Gains for Our FirmAt Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP, our personal injury attorneys in Whittier, CA make a promise to our clients the moment we take their case: We will never make more money on your case than you do. We are committed to providing our clients with the best financial outcome available for their personal injuries, and that includes:
- Never charging upfront costs: If we do not win your case, you do not pay.
- Never charging any fees: File setup fees, investigation fees, and document subpoena fees are all absorbed by our firm, and never passed on to our clients.
- Never making more money from your case than you do: If at the end of our case, your settlement is diminished from medical bills, and our share is larger – we will reduce our portion of the settlement, so you come out on top. No exceptions.
Call Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP Personal Injury Attorneys In Arcadia & Whittier, California Today for a Free ConsultationIf you have been hurt in a car accident or suffered a personal injury in any way, contact our experienced lawyers in Arcadia, CA at Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP today at (562) 698-6446 for a free consultation. Our accomplished attorneys are on call to help you understand the first and next steps to pursuing a claim against the negligent person or party who caused your injury. Call us now to schedule a no-obligation appointment and start creating solutions for your claim today.
Hanning & Sacchetto handles a wide variety of legal issues and is committed to helping its clients in any way possible. We are client-centered and results oriented. So, whether you need some quick advice or want an experienced firm to fight for you, we will always be responsive to you and your specific needs.
When you, or someone you know, has been injured by the intentional, negligent, or reckless actions of another.
When a health care professional injures you, or someone you know, by not providing a minimum standard of care.
When you have been injured on the job or acquire an occupational disease in the course of your employment.
6755 Bright Avenue, Suite E Whittier, CA 90601
33 East Huntington Drive, Suite A Arcadia, CA 91006
300 South Park Avenue, Suite 821 Pomona, California 91766
3200 East Guasti Road, Suite 100 Ontario, CA 91761
333 West Foothill Boulevard, Suite A Glendora, CA 91741
7545 Irvine Center Drive, Suite 200 Irvine, CA 92618