Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP is proud to offer the H&S Legal Scholarship. This $1,000 annual scholarship is designed to help defray the cost of education and related expenses and will be awarded to a student who has demonstrated academic achievement, moral decency, and legal aptitude. The H&S Legal Scholarship recipient must be a US citizen, accepted to and attending an accredited undergraduate or law school in the Fall of 2018, and have at least a 3.0 GPA.
Applicants must submit the following before August 31, 2018
- School Transcripts
- Acceptance letter from an accredited undergraduate or law school
- Copy of your birth certificate (or permanent residency card)
- 500-1,000 word essay about what you hope to achieve in your legal career
- Scholarship recipient will be announced on August 31, 2018
- Scholarship to defray the cost of education and related expenses
- Payment will be made via check issued directly to the recipient
All applications are due before August 31, 2018. Only applications submitted electronically through this page will be considered. Please do not contact our firm directly about this scholarship.