Superior Workers’ Compensation Representation in Downey, CA: Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP
Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP. provides exceptional legal representation to Downey, CA residents in need. With over 111,000 residents comprising this Los Angeles County city, our attorneys in Downey, CA have dedicated their resources to help those who require superior legal guidance in workers’ compensation claims, personal injury cases, and wrongful death suits.
Using our aggressive approach to delivering results for our clients, we have successfully pursued negligent parties for personal injuries with the same exacting legal prowess we commit to ensuring the State of California provides benefits to injured workers throughout the city. We represent the community of Downey, CA fully, creating positive legal outcomes for all who need our services.
Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP: Committed Practice Area Focuses
At Hanning & Sacchetto, our attorneys have three major areas of concentration:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury, including:
Our Dedicated Approach to Representing Workers’ Compensation Clients in California
Downey, California is home to many large corporate, private, and public entities that employ thousands of individuals.
The city’s largest employers include:
- Kaiser Permanente: 4,500 employees
- Stonewood Center: 2,100 employees
- Downey Unified School District: 1,851 employees
- Rancho Los Amigos National Rehabilitation Center: 1,410 employees
- PIH Health Hospital, Downey: 955 employees
- Coca-Cola Refreshments: 920 employees
- Office of Education, County of Los Angeles: 900 employees
- Lakewood Park Health Center: 325 employees
- Xpedex: 250 employees
- Porto’s Bakery: 190 employees
At Hanning & Sacchetto, our accomplished workers’ compensation attorneys in Downey, CA do not differentiate between claims waged against large and small companies. And neither does the State of California Workers’ Compensation laws. Each claim we represent is handled with the same passion and commitment to delivering solutions for our clients.
According to our workers’ compensation laws:
- All employers with one or more employees must have workers’ compensation insurance
- California is a no-fault workers’ compensation state
- Employees do not have to prove their employer was negligent or caused their injury in any way to pursue a claim
- Employers must provide medical care coverage for injured workers
- Employers must provide current and future lost wage recovery for employees who miss work because of their injury
- If an employee cannot retain their previous position because of their injury, employers must offer to rehire him/her in a different capacity
- Employers must offer retraining or education opportunities if the employee decides to move on to another occupation
Our attorneys work tirelessly to ensure our workers’ compensation clients receive the care and monetary recovery they deserve after being hurt at work.
As your workers’ compensation attorneys, we will:
- File your claim with the State of California immediately following your injury
- Ensure your employer is providing the medical care required by our laws
- Pursue both current and future lost wages while you are unable to work because of your injury
- Confirm all deadlines are met to continue coverage and payments throughout the duration of your claim
- Speak with your medical team to safeguard continued care for your injuries now, and going forward
- Appear before the California Workers’ Compensation Commission on your behalf to certify your legal position fully
- Appeal any denied claims, where applicable, to assure your long-term care and financial recovery isn’t abandoned by your employer or the commission
With our workers’ compensation lawyers by your side, you will be given the opportunity to heal fully from your injuries, without the worry of lost wages and medical bills mounting in the process.
When Injuries Lead to Wrongful Death, Our Attorneys in Downey, CA Are Here to Help
Getting hurt at work, or in an accident, can lead to the untimely demise of a loved one. These awful circumstances can leave an unimaginable void in the lives of those left behind. If you believe the death of your loved one was due to the negligent action or inaction of another, contact our wrongful death attorneys in Downey, CA today to find out how we can help.
The State of California maintains a two-year statute of limitations on wrongful death claims, beginning from the date of a loved one’s death. Contact us now for more information on pursuing your case in court.
Contact our Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in Downey, CA Today for a Free Consultation
If you have been hurt at work or suffered a personal injury in an accident outside of work our dedicated Downey, CA attorneys want to hear from you today by calling (562) 698-6446. Our experienced lawyers and dedicated staff are here to answer any questions you have about the legal process, and our ability to help you recover from your injuries now. Contact us immediately to discover how we can help provide solutions for your injuries without delay.
Directions to Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP Personal Injury Law Firm, 6755 Bright Avenue, Suite E Whittier, CA 90601, United States from Downey, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 16 min
Total Est. Distance: 9.6 mi
Head south-east on Firestone Blvd towards Downey Ave
Use the left 2 lanes to turn left to merge onto I-605 N
Take exit 15 for Whittier Boulevard towards Whittier
Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Whittier Blvd
Turn left onto Hadley St
Turn right onto Bright Ave
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (562) 698-6446
We are located at:
Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP.
6755 Bright Avenue, Suite E Whittier, CA 90601