Personal Injury Lawyers in Lynwood, CA
Successfully Representing Lynwood, CA Personal Injury Victims: Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP
The hardworking residents of Lynwood CA represent nearly 70,000 people in Los Angeles County they call home. At Hanning & Sacchetto, we have developed strong ties with Lynwood residents providing legal guidance and solutions to the personal injuries that have left them out of work, and unable to pay their bills.
If you are hurt in an accident in the State of California and suffered a personal injury that was the result of another’s negligence, our attorneys want to help you pursue a financial recovery that will allow you to heal without worry.
Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP Practice Areas & Core Focuses
Aggressive representation is the cornerstone of our law firm’s success, but it is only the beginning of our legal application. At Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP., our motivation to provide results for our clients is developed in our first meeting with an injured party. We understand how a personal injury disrupts in Lynwood, CA our client’s quality of life, and we want to remedy that by seeking a financial settlement that will allow them to rest without the fear of not being able to afford quality healthcare.
Our core practice areas include:
Understanding Personal Injury in Lynwood, CA
Our Lynwood, CA personal injury attorneys represent individuals who have suffered physical harm in an accident that was the result of another’s negligence.
These areas of focus include:
Auto Accident, Truck Accident, and Motorcycle Injuries
Auto accidents, truck accidents, and motorcycle accidents in Lynwood, California are not uncommon. Daily commuters place themselves in harm’s way each day they share the road with negligent drivers.
Negligent driving can include:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Failing to obey road signage or signals
- Reckless driving
While negligent driving creates dangerous circumstances, distracted driving is now the leading cause of accidents in the United States.
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention, distracted driving can qualify as:
- Taking/making phone calls
- Adjusting electronic devices, including GPS systems or stereos
- Eating or reading while driving
- Interacting with passengers in an unsafe manner
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration lists that last year alone, distracted driving accounted for:
- 3,477 deaths
- 319,000 injuries
Medical Care and Lost Wages: Designing a Case that Fits Your Injury Needs
Pursuing a negligent driver for financial recovery will be dictated by the severity of the injuries our clients have endured, and the overall care they will require to heal fully. If you have been involved in an auto accident, truck accident, or motorcycle accident, we want to discuss your case today to determine the settlement you are entitled to.
Financial considerations can include:
- Current and future medical care costs
- Lost current and future wages, if you are unable to work because of our injury
- Property damage and replacement
Extenuating Circumstances: Brain Injuries
If you or a loved one has been injured in an accident that caused a brain injury, your medical and personal needs are going to differ greatly from another accident injury victim. Our brain injury attorneys Lynwood, CA have represented families who have suffered severe medical hardships and require extensive care.
Our brain injury attorneys in Lynwood CA seek magnified recovery amounts when our clients require long-term care, including:
- Rehabilitation and therapy costs
- Lost wages for family members charged with the care of a loved one with a brain injury
- Extensive medical care, surgeries, and prescriptions
- Medical equipment rental or purchase
- Temporary or permanent disability
Caring for a brain injury victim can require lengthy care, developing into life-changing circumstances for the victim and their families. At Hanning & Sacchetto, our personal injury attorneys in Lynwood, CA will develop a case that fits your needs fully, so you can focus on proper care, and making financial hardship a thing of the past.
Wrongful Death Claims in Lynwood, CA
At Hanning & Sacchetto, our wrongful death attorneys in Lynwood CA provide focused care and representation for our clients who have lost a loved one unexpectedly due to the negligence of another.
Wrongful death claims can be the result of the death in several categories, including:
- Distracted driving
- Intentional acts, including violent conduct
- Failure to maintain safe premises/conditions
- Medical malpractice
- Toxic exposure
- Work-related deaths, including its application within the State of California Workers’ Compensation Laws
Call Our Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys in Lynwood, CA Today for a Free Consultation
If you have been hurt in an accident, contact our personal injury attorneys in Lynwood, CA today at (562) 698-6446 for a free consultation. At Hanning & Sacchetto, our accomplished lawyers will evaluate the details of your case today, providing guidance and solutions to creating a claim that will help you focus on healing. Call us now to discover how your case to take a positive turn today.
Directions to Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP Personal Injury Law Firm, 7217 Painter Ave, Whittier, CA 90602, United States from Lynwood, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Total Est. Time: 20 min
Total Est. Distance: 15.4 mi
- Get on I-105 E from Long Beach Blvd
- Head north on Long Beach Blvd toward Imperial Hwy
- Make a U-turn at Imperial Hwy
- Turn right onto the I-105 E ramp
- Keep left and merge with I-105 E
- Continue on I-105 E. Drive from I-605 N to West Whittier-Los Nietos. Take exit 15 from I-605 N
- Merge with I-105 E
- Take the exit onto I-605 N
- Take exit 15 for Whittier Blvd toward Whittier
- Continue on CA-72 E/Whittier Blvd. Take Hadley St to Painter Ave in Whittier
- Turn right onto CA-72 E/Whittier Blvd
- Turn left onto Hadley St
- Turn right onto Painter Ave
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (562) 698-6446
We are located at:
Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP.
7217 Painter Ave, Whittier, CA 90602