Dedicated Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in Pico Rivera, CA: Hanning & Sacchetto
At Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP., our workers’ compensation attorneys in Pico Rivera, CA dedicate our legal resources and experience to representing the nearly 63,000 residents in this Los Angeles County community.
Our dedicated approach to protecting employees and personal injury victims in the State of California is unmatched in the legal community. Our core principles and legal focuses provide exceptional outlets for those seeking justice after an injury. We can help you get the compensation you deserve, too.
Hanning Sacchetto Practice Areas: Representing the Pico Rivera, CA Community
Our accomplished attorneys and staff provide unparalleled legal representation and support in the following categories:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury, including:
The State of California and Workers’ Compensation Claims
With Pico Rivera, California’s proximity to the Port of Long Beach and Port of Los Angeles, as well as the Los Angeles International Airport, our community thrives off the exceptional employment opportunities available at these nearby employer locations.
At Hanning & Sacchetto, our workers’ compensation attorneys represent individuals who live in Pico Rivera, and work elsewhere, as well as those who work for the city’s largest employers, including:
- El Rancho Unified School District: 1,603 employees
- Walmart: 540 employees
- City of Pico Rivera: 331 employees
- BakeMark USA: 259 employees
- Cintas: 170 employees
- Southern California Material Handling: 150 employees
It is important to understand that no matter where you work in the State of California, you are protected by the Division of Workers’ Compensation laws.
If you are hurt at work:
- Your employer must pay for your medical case, whether you miss work because of your injury or not
- You may be eligible for benefits even if you are a part-time or temporary employee
- You do not have to be a legal resident of the United States to receive benefits
- It is illegal for your employer to fire or punish you for seeking workers’ compensation benefits after suffering an injury
The California Workers’ Compensation laws are clear on the benefits injured workers are entitled to, including:
- Paid medical care
- Lost wages, if your injury prevents you from working
- Temporary or permanent disability
- Supplemental job displacement vouchers
The State of California is a no-fault workers’ compensation state. This means injured workers are entitled to coverage benefits without:
- Proving your employer caused your injury, or was negligent in any way when the injury occurred
Our workers’ compensation attorneys provide an exceptional service to our clients by ensuring each step of the workers’ compensation process is followed fully, so their benefits are never in jeopardy.
- Completing all initial and follow-up paperwork
- Following all guidelines and deadlines without error or delay
- Developing a relationship with our clients to communicate all essential information effortlessly
- Interviewing our clients’ medical team to ensure all care is accounted for now, and going forward
- Appealing any denied claims on behalf of our clients
Getting hurt at work is a serious consequence for the hard-working people of Pico Rivera, CA. if you have suffered an injury at work, contact our attorneys today to find out how we can help you recover physically and financially.
Personal Injury Cases: What Happens if You are Hurt Outside of Work?
Commuting to work can be dangerous when sharing the road with negligent drivers. If you are injured in an accident on your way to or from work, or at any other time during the day or night, we want to discuss your injuries with you now.
Our personal injury attorneys successfully represent victims who are hurt in:
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
And those who suffer devastating physical harm in the form of:
- Dog Bite Injuries
- Brain Injuries
Our prominent legal team will review your case fully during a free consultation while providing the legal options available for your unique injuries and circumstances.
Call Our Pico Rivera Personal Injury Attorneys Now for a Free Consultation
If you a hurt at work, or in an accident resulting from the negligence of another, our experienced personal injury attorneys are here to help you reclaim your livelihood today by calling (562) 698-6446. We provide free consultations and offer swift pursuance of those who caused your injuries. Our financial recovery success rate is unmatched in the State of California when it comes to personal injury and workers’ compensation claims. Call us today to find out how we can achieve results for you, too.
Directions to Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP Personal Injury Law Firm, 6755 Bright Avenue, Suite E Whittier, CA 90601, United States from Pico Rivera, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Pico Rivera, CA
Total Est. Time: 12 min
Total Est. Distance: 4.9 mi
- Head north-west on Washington Blvd towards Rosemead Blvd
- Turn right at the 1st cross street onto Rosemead Blvd
- Turn right onto Whittier Blvd
- Turn left onto Hadley St
- Turn right onto Bright Ave
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (562)-698-6446
We are located at:
Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP.
6755 Bright Avenue, Suite E Whittier, CA 90601