Exceptional Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in West Covina, CA: Hanning & Sacchetto
Living in Los Angeles County provides exceptional employment opportunities, including the massive shopping outlets located in West Covina, CA. At Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP., our workers’ compensation attorneys have represented individuals who are hurt at work in every capacity, including mall workers who have been injured in a slip and fall accident and city employees who are intimidated by the process of collecting benefits from their employers.
Our professional and aggressive attorneys work tirelessly to provide the over 106,000 residents of West Covina, CA with the confidence they need to focus on healing while we concentrate on the best recovery package available for their injuries.
Hanning & Sacchetto: Dedicated Attorneys in West Covina, CA
Our committed attorneys provide focused legal representation in the areas our community needs most.
Hanning & Sacchetto attorneys provide exceptional legal guidance and care in:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
West Covina, CA Workers’ Compensation Legal Specialists
At Hanning & Sacchetto, our workers’ compensation attorneys understand that our clients work hard to sustain the quality of life they enjoy. Getting hurt at work can disturb all aspects of their lives, and the outcome can be unfair without the proper representation to ensure their rights are upheld.
Our accomplished lawyers have represented clients who are injured at work, no matter who their employs them. We will not be deterred by the size of the company you work for, or the bureaucracy behind their unwillingness to pay for your needs in full.
Even the largest employers in West Covina, CA are not exempt from our pursuance, including:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center: 1,393 employees
- West Covina Unified School District: 1,331 employees
- City of West Covina: 413 employees
- Target: 374 employees
- Walmart: 300 employees
- Macy’s: 289 employees
- Concorde Aircraft Battery: 245 employees
- J.C. Penney: 220 employees
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewery: 196 employees
- San Gabriel Valley Newspaper Group: 180 employees
Workers’ Compensation Laws in California: Protecting Employees First
It is important for our clients to understand that the State of California is no-fault workers’ compensation state.
According to California’s Division of Workers’ Compensation, employers:
- With one or more employees must carry workers’ compensation insurance
- Must post workers’ compensation posters in areas where employees can see and review them
- May not punish or fire employees who file workers’ compensation claims after an injury
- Must provide the employee with a claim form within one working day of learning of an injury or illness occurred at work
- Must authorize up to $10,000 in medical care within one day of receiving the employee’s claim
- Must Provide transitional work for the employee according to their injury, where applicable
The Guidebook for Injured Employees, distributed by the State of California Department of Industrial Relations, explains that employees:
- Do not have to prove that the employer was negligent or at-fault for their injury to make a claim
- Must immediately file a claim and give it to the employer if the injury allows, or as quickly thereafter as physically possible
- Should seek medical care immediately after an injury
After seeking medical care, and understanding the overall implications of your injuries, you are entitled to:
- Medical care coverage, now and going forward
- Lost current and future wages
- Ongoing benefits as provided by your Union, where applicable
- Access to short or long-term disability
- Partial or full disability determination
Why Hire an Attorney in a No-fault Workers’ Compensation State?
At Hanning & Sacchetto, our experienced workers’ compensation attorneys have represented individuals who are hurt and work, and are struggling to receive the benefits they are assured by our laws.
While the California Workers’ Compensation Laws are designed to protect the employee, the timing and distribution of these benefits can be delayed for numerous reasons.
We can help expedite your receipt of benefits.
As your attorneys, we will:
- First and foremost, protect your rights!
- Implement a unique strategy that suits your personal claim
- Gather and maintain the information necessary to support your case, including:
- Medical records
- Interviews with medical physicians
- Professional assessments of your ongoing care
- Track deadlines and ensure all paperwork is submitted accordingly
- Represent you at hearings before a workers’ compensation judge
- Appeal any denied claims going forward
Although California is a no-fault workers’ compensation state, the processes and overall success behind getting the medical and financial stability you deserve can fall into someone else’s hands when pursued without an attorney. Don’t take chances with your health, and financial stability. Contact our accomplished workers’ compensation attorneys for help today.
Call Our Proficient Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in West Covina, CA Now for a Free Consultation
If you have been hurt at work, the experienced workers’ compensation attorneys at Hanning Sacchetto in West Covina, CA want to hear from you now by calling (562) 698-6446. Although California’s workers’ compensation laws are designed to protect you, they can only do so if your pursuit for justice is strengthened to avoid delays in care and financial recovery. Our attorneys provide swift and stellar representation for injured employees and can help you understand your recovery options when you schedule a free consultation today.
Directions to Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP Personal Injury Law Firm, 6755 Bright Avenue, Suite E Whittier, CA 90601, United States from West Covina, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
West Covina, CA
Total Est. Time: 19 min
Total Est. Distance: 12.7 mi
Get on I-10 W in Baldwin Park from W Cameron Ave and W Garvey Ave N
Slight left towards S Sunset Ave
Turn right onto S Sunset Ave
Turn right at the 1st cross street onto W Cameron Ave
Turn left onto W Garvey Ave N
Turn left onto the San Bernardino Freeway/I-10 slip road to Los Angeles
Take I-605 S to Beverly Blvd in Pico Rivera. Take exit 16 from I-605 S
Merge onto I-10 W
Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 31A to merge onto I-605 S
Take exit 16 for Beverly Blvd E
Continue on Beverly Blvd. Drive to Bright Ave in Whittier
Merge onto Beverly Blvd
Turn right onto Pickering Ave
Turn left onto Hadley St
Turn right onto Bright Ave
Destination will be on the right
Call us today (562)-698-6446
We are located at:
Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP.
6755 Bright Avenue, Suite E Whittier, CA 90601