Prominent Attorneys in Whittier, CA: Hanning & Sacchetto
At Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP., our accomplished lawyers and staff provide premier legal guidance to the over 85,000 residents of Whittier, CA, applying our expertise quickly and effectively with each case we take on. If you or a loved one has been injured and are looking for results, our attorneys provide solutions—not hype.
If you have been hurt at work or in an accident in Los Angeles County, the experienced and dedicated attorneys at Hanning & Sacchetto in Whittier, CA will provide top-notch representation that allows you to look forward with confidence.
Hanning & Sacchetto: Practice Areas and Legal Concentrations
Focusing on the key concerns and needs of our community allows our attorneys to stand apart from other Los Angeles County law firms.
Our essential areas of legal concentration include:
- Workers’ Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
Exceptional Workers’ Compensation Attorneys in Whittier, CA
At Hanning & Sacchetto, our workers’ compensation attorneys provide full legal representation for our clients who are hurt at work—from the moment we receive their call.
Driving workers’ compensation claims through the State of California’s Division of Industrial Relations can be difficult without an attorney’s knowledge of the processes and courts. Our firm handles cases of all size, including those brought forth against large and small companies alike.
The largest employees in Whittier, CA include:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital: 2,600 employees
- Whittier Union High School District: 950 employees
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center: 850 employees
- Whittier City School District: 720 employees
- City of Whittier: 621 employees
- United States Postal Service: 360 employees
- Bright Health Physicians: 300 employees
- Ralph’s Grocery: 270 employees
- East Whittier City School District: 270 employees
- Johnson Controls: 250 employees
Your rights are important to us, and the medical and financial care you are entitled to are incorporated into the Workers’ Compensation Laws in California, including the no-fault clause.
This means you, the employee:
- Do not have to prove that your employer was negligent, or caused your injury in any way to pursue a claim
- Are entitled to medical care immediately after the injury occurs
- Can receive light duty assignments at work if your injury precludes you from returning to your normal duties at work
- Are entitled to lost wage replacement if you cannot return to work because of your injury
Hiring a proficient and experienced workers’ compensation law firm allows you to rest, recover, and reclaim your livelihood while we take the lead in pursuing the best outcome available for your case.
Accidents Outside of Work: Personal Injury Attorneys in Whittier, CA
Not all injuries happen while you are on the clock. At Hanning & Sacchetto, our personal injury attorneys in Whittier, CA represent individuals who are injured in accidents throughout the city, any time of day or night.
Including those hurt in:
- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Dog Bite Occurrences
Our strategic approach to designing a successful case begins with developing the details of your accident.
- Was the person who caused your accident negligent or reckless in their actions?
- Was that person intentionally trying to harm you?
- Did you receive medical care immediately following your injury?
- Are you currently under a physician’s treatment?
- Are you unable to work because of the accident’s injuries?
Every personal injury case is different. No matter how you were injured, our attorneys will seek the best recovery option available to ensure you receive the medical and financial care you deserve.
Brain Injuries Require Experienced Legal Representation
If you or a loved one has suffered a brain injury in an accident of any kind, our experienced attorneys can help you build a case that encompasses your expanded medical needs. Unlike a broken limb, a brain injury may require a lifetime of care. These extenuating circumstances are life changing, and can cause considerable financial strain.
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention lists statistics for brain injuries in the United States, including:
- Nearly 2.8 million people suffer from this type of injury annually
Of that number:
- Nearly 50,000 are fatal injuries
- 282,000 are hospitalized because of their injury
Cognitive, including difficulty:
- Remembering information
- Thinking clearly
- Balance problems
- Blurred vision
- Lack of energy
- Light sensitivity
- Heightened emotional state
If you or a loved one has been involved in an accident, and are experiencing any brain injury symptoms, seek medical care immediately. Our attorneys are happy to help build your case to include extensive injuries that may require long-term care, but your health comes first.
Contact the Experienced Attorneys at Hanning & Sacchetto in Whittier, CA Today
If you have been hurt in an accident, our Whittier, CA personal injury and workers’ compensation attorneys want to review your case today by calling (562) 698-6446. We provide free consultations and will schedule your appointment during your call to our experienced attorneys. You do not have to suffer from your injuries. Our law firm is prepared to explore the details of your case and provide real solutions that will allow you to move forward with confidence today.
Directions to Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP Personal Injury Law Firm, 6755 Bright Avenue, Suite E Whittier, CA 90601, United States.
Call us today (562)-698-6446
We are located at:
Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP.
6755 Bright Avenue, Suite E Whittier, CA 90601