Pomona Auto Accident Lawyer
If you have been hurt in a traffic collision, our auto accident attorneys in Pomona, California are dedicated to pursuing the financial recovery you deserve for your injuries. Negligence, including distracted driving and driving while texting, often plays a large role in car crashes throughout the state, and our Los Angeles County and Pomona car accident lawyers have solutions for those who have been hurt as a result of these reckless circumstances.
At Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP, we understand that your physical and emotional health is at stake after a car accident, and our auto accident lawyers want to help you pursue the driver who caused your injuries, so you can focus on taking the time you need away from work to get the proper medical care to fully heal.
How Can The Pomona Auto Accident Attorneys At Hanning & Sacchetto Help If I Have Been Injured In A Crash?
The Centers for Disease Control calculates the overall costs associated with auto accidents throughout the United States, and in the State of California, which allows the government to understand the total impact these crashes take on our society and its overall financial health.
In California alone, auto accidents accounted for losses totaling:
- $38 million in medical costs for injured parties
- $4.44 billion in lost income and employment wages
At Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP, our car accident attorneys in Pomona, California pursue these losses through unique case strategies that apply to each of our injured client’s needs.
Those needs can include:
- Current and future medical costs, including prescriptions, medical devices, and long-term or specialized care
- Current and future lost wages, including job displacement costs when severe injuries keep our clients from returning to work
- Temporary or permanent disability, applicable to the injuries suffered and the amount of time our clients are out of work
- Property damage for vehicle repairs or replacement
- Pain and suffering for post-traumatic stress and/or emotional distress
- Miscellaneous expenses and out-of-pocket costs incurred during our pursuit of a settlement or jury verdict
Each car accident case we take is different and requires a fresh approach to achieving success through mediation or litigation. Our Pomona car accident attorneys are prepared to take your case without any upfront fees, so we can pursue a victory on your behalf. And If we do not win your case, you owe us nothing.
How Do I Know If My Injuries Are Severe Enough To Be Eligible For Financial Recovery?
If you have been hurt in a Pomona, California car accident, it is imperative that you seek medical care right away to understand the extent of your injuries. Automobile accidents can leave the injured driver or occupants confused about how hurt they are because the adrenaline overpowers the pain.
Some injuries are apparent, and others are masked by the upsetting circumstances, so you may not believe you are hurt at first. Seeking medical care will ensure that any internal injuries are identified immediately, so you do not suffer from dangerous and possibly life-threatening side effects later.
Common injuries that occur during car accidents in Pomona, California can include, but are not limited to:
- Soreness and stiffness throughout the body
- Broken bones
- Cuts, scrapes, and bruising
- Dislocated joints
- Internal bleeding
- Organ damage
- Ruptured or bulged spinal discs
- Severe neck and spine injuries
- Torn ligaments and muscles
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Whittier Wrongful death
Each accident injury victim’s injuries will be unique and require focused and personalized medical care that can be expensive while leaving our clients out of work for an extended time. Our Pomona car accident attorneys can help you get the treatment you need by pursuing the negligent driver who caused your injuries for the total compensation you deserve.
Can I Pursue Financial Recovery Without A Pomona, California Car Accident Attorney?
Our experienced Whittier car accident attorneys at Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP both worked for corporate insurance companies before deciding that it is the injured parties who can benefit most from our experience and dedication to providing the recovery they deserve.
After spending many years as insurance attorneys, we can confidently say that no one should face a negligent driver’s insurance company without an attorney by their side, who is dedicated to protecting their rights.
Insurance companies are only interested in their bottom line, which means they are constantly thinking of ways to avoid paying those who are hurt by their client’s negligence.
Insurance representatives use manipulating tactics to pressure injured people into taking the blame for the crash, which will keep them from getting the settlements they deserve.
At Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP, our auto accident lawyers in Pomona, California are seasoned veterans in the industry, and insurance companies know that when we become involved in our clients’ cases, we are taking the lead in pursuing results — and nothing short of our client’s total financial needs will do.
We Also Offer Legal Help For Car Accidents In Other Cities:
Our Pomona, California personal injury practice areas include :
Contact Our Pomona Auto Accident Attorneys At Hanning & Sacchetto, LLP For A Free Consultation
If you have been hurt in a car accident, contact our experienced car accident attorneys in Pomona, California today at (562) 469-5442 to receive a free case evaluation. Our Pomona personal injury attorneys law firm never charges administrative fees, so you get to keep more of the financial settlement or jury verdict we procure on your behalf. And if we do not win your case, you owe us nothing. That’s our promise.
- New Study Shows Drowsy Driving Car Accidents Are More Frequent Than Statistics Suggest
- When Should I Seek Medical Care After A California Auto Accident?
- How Do Insurance Companies Investigate Car Accident Claims In California?
- How To Avoid Car Accidents And Other Injury Scenarios In California This Summer
- Drug-Impaired Driving Overtakes Drunk Driving As Cause Of Fatal Car Accidents In The U.S.
- What Happens If I Am Injured In A Car Accident Caused By An Uninsured Driver In California?